- Anyone over 16 years old and not in full-time education can apply for an apprenticeship.
- Apprenticeships give an opportunity to work for a real employer - earn a real salary and gain a real qualification whilst gaining valuable workplace skills and experience.
- All apprenticeships must be at least 12 months long and lead to a national qualification.
- Apprenticeships are available at various levels covering more than 170 industries and 1500 job roles.
- Normally apprentices work for at least 30 hours a week and currently the minimum wage is £3.70 an hour for a 16 year old.
A guidance service for young people in North Tyneside. Get guidance on your career and learning options from impartial advisers.
A highly skilled team of Employment Advisers and Tutors provide a professional service to address resident's barriers to employment.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
Usernames and passwords are usually e-mailed to you upon enrolment if you have not received yours, please contact your tutor/assessor in the first instance.
Please use your username and password to login to your virtual learning environment.