Do you have an interest in computing? Are you interested in finding out more about local Digital and IT companies the types of jobs they currently have or will be advertising in the near future to include apprentice intakes?
If you live in North Tyneside we are offering you the chance to spend some time with one of world’s largest technology companies and try your hand at programming and learn new IT skills which potentially could lead to a career in the digital sector.
Accenture will work with you for two weeks at their Delivery Centre on Cobalt Business Park.
Specialist trainers will help you to:
• Develop skills in Web Technology
• Increase your programming skills in C++ and Java
• Understand the sector and what employers are looking for
• Learn how to tailor your CV and interview skills to help find a job in the sector
• Meet and talk to local IT employers about their vacancies and career paths
Public transport costs and lunch
3rd Dec – 14th Dec 2018
North Tyneside residents 16 year old +
Accenture, 15a Quicksilver Way, Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QQ
If you’re interested please contact one of the team on; 0191 643 2288 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest