NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Advice and Guidance
This qualification is designed for anyone looking who comes into face to face contact with customers and clients Learners must be aged 19 and over.
What will I learn on this course?
- Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business or organisation. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key. By completing this course you will:
Explore communication techniques
Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
Learn how group interaction can be utilised
Manage information, including storage and retrieval
Learn how to comply with the law
Assessment and Awarding Body: CACHE
This course is delivered via distance learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
What could I do next?
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
– Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
– Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that challenges.
– Level 2 Certificate Children & Young Peoples Mental Health
– Level 2 Certificate in Equality & Diversity
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length14 weeks