NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
This qualification is designed for anyone looking to develop their understanding of mental health and the problems that can cause mental ill health. Learners must be aged 19 and over. You must attend an Induction session before you can begin your studies.
What will I learn on this course?
- This qualification is based on 13 Mandatory units. In each topic you will gain an understanding of specific mental health problems such as stress, anxiety, depression, phobias, bio polar disorder, OCD and so on. You will develop an understanding of the topic in relation to the symptoms and experience for the individual, support needs, how the disorder can be managed and treated and the roles and needs of family and friends of the individual.
Assessment and Awarding Body: CACHE
This course is delivered via distance learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
You must attend the Induction session. There will be a drop in workshop half way through your studies if you wish to access this for additional support.
What could I do next?
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
– Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
– Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that challenges
– Level 2 Certificate Children & Young Peoples Mental Health Standalone qualifications
– Level 2 Certificate in Counseling Skills
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length14 weeks