NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
Learners must be aged 19 and over and looking to increase their knowledge in childhood illnesses. You must attend an Induction session before you can begin your studies.
What will I learn on this course?
- The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of common childhood illnesses to enable them to support the development and wellbeing of the infants and children they support/care for.
Assessment and Awarding Body: NCFE/CACHE
This course is delivered via distance learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs are comprised of a set of high quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
You must attend the Induction session. There will be a drop in workshop half way through your studies if you wish to access this for additional support.
What could I do next?
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
– Level 2 Certificate in Children’s Mental Health
– Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that challenges.
– Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
– Level 2 Certificate for Children and Young Peoples workforce
– Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length14 weeks