NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
Learners must be aged 19 and over and looking to increase their knowledge in understanding behaviour that challenges. You must attend an Induction session before you can begin your studies.
What will I learn on this course?
- This qualification is designed to increase learners’ awareness and understanding of behaviour that challenges and its effects. By completing the qualification, learners will develop in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges which could support progression onto other appropriate qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care sector. It could be useful to learners working in education settings.
Assessment and Awarding Body: NCFE/CACHE
This course is delivered via distance learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
You must attend the Induction session. There will be a drop in workshop half way through your studies if you wish to access this for additional support.
What could I do next?
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
– Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
– Level 2 in Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
– Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
– Level 2 Certificate for Children and Young Peoples workforce
– Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
– Level 2 Certificate in Counseling Skills.
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length14 weeks